Protect Business Owners & Key People
Business owners spend so much time tending to the day-to-day needs of their business that they can neglect the protection of the company’s biggest assets – themselves and key employees.
Donegan Financial Services has been providing business owner and key employee benefit schemes since 2001 and it is a core competency of our business. We deliver tailored business protection packages that deliver peace of mind should anything happen to you, your business partner or key employees.
Providing Employee Benefits
As an employer, you know that your employees are one of your biggest investments. That’s why it is important to look after their personal interests, helping them protect their financial future and the future of their dependants.
At Donegan Financial Services we can help you become just that, by offering you a suite of the most comprehensive, relevant and cost-effective group risk products to suit your employees’ needs.
• We use exactly the same technology as larger brokerages;
• Clients are assured a single point of contact who is invested in their interests;
• Our working hours centre around your company needs, so if that means we meet after business hours, no problem.
Director Pensions & Cover
If you want to convert company money into personal wealth then you should have a director’s pension in place. Not only can you retire at an earlier age (50), but you can also deduct your contributions against corporation tax and enjoy 25% tax-free cash upon retirement.
Give us a call to chat about your options.
Director/Co-Director Life & Sickness Cover
The loss of a director/co-director through death or prolonged illness would naturally have negative consequences on your business but life & sickness cover can guard against the financial and legal ramifications of such an event.
Co-director insurance can be taken out at any stage of your company’s lifetime and can provide compensation to shareholders within the company, for example; if one of the directors dies, then a lump sum will be released enabling the surviving director(s) to buy the deceased persons shares from their next-of-kin.
Give us a call to talk through the details.
Key Man Cover
Key Man cover is designed to financially protect businesses from the affects of prolonged illness or the death of staff that are central to the prosperity of the company.
This insurance will provide cash to buy time and cover the costs of temporary staff, recruitment, loss of profits or provide a cash injection.
Group Pension Schemes
We have many group pensions under management offering the following services:
• Employer/Trustee advice regarding scheme set up and continued administration and compliance requirements
• Restructure of Defined Benefit schemes
• Competitive charging structure available in today’s market on an annual basis
• Meeting staff annually to review their pension offering advice for staff retiring or leaving service
• Contact point for employees
• Advice to employers on both technical and legal issues
• Ongoing investment advice to employers/Trustees/Employees.
Group Risk Benefits
Group Risk Benefits are designed to protect employees and their families in the event of long-term illness or death while working.
At Donegan Financial Services, we provide the services required to put in place all types of group risk including:
• Death In Service – Life Assurance lump sum in the event of death of an employee.
• Spouses Death in Service – Income benefit for the spouse or dependant in the event of death of an employee.
• Income Protection – which pays a proportion of the employee’s salary if they are unable to work for a prolonged period.
• Critical Illness – a lump sum payment on the diagnosis of a specified illness for an employee or their spouse.
For employers who already have cover in place, we can also undertake an independent market review to ensure that you are getting the best rates, terms and coverage available.
Donegan Financial Services is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as a member of Brokers Ireland.
Unit 2 Block 403 Grant's Drive, Greenogue Business Park, Rathcoole, Co. Dublin
Lorraine Donegan LTD t/a Donegan Financial Services is regulated by The Central Bank of Ireland.
site created by amplify services